What: Langtech Cloud Security Summit
When: Wednesday February 1st, 2017, 5-7pm
Where: Wingtip, 550 Montgomery Street (on the corner of Clay)
Please reach out if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
A video recording of the Langtech Cloud Security Summit 2017 is available here: Event Video
During this exclusive event, you will learn about emerging security threats and how you can protect your organization from those threats. At the conclusion of the cloud security panel discussion, attendees will have one-on-one access to our panel of distinguished, multi-discipline IT and security experts, including:
- Elvis Chan – Supervisory Special Agent - FBI San Francisco, Cyber Branch: SSA Chan manages a squad responsible for investigating national security cyber matters. SSA Chan has been the lead agent on significant cyber investigations and managed joint counterterrorism operations with domestic and foreign law enforcement agencies.
- Chris Gaither – Manager Consulting Operations at Qualys: Qualys is one of the leaders in security audit and compliance tools. Langtech uses Qualys’ security auditing suite of tools to help identify and remediate security issues. Chris is a veteran information security professional and specializes in helping customer proactivity mitigate security risks.
- Chris Olin – Partner at Tao Capital: Tao Capital, a Langtech client, is a family partnership that invests in private equity and venture capital funds focused on technology. Tao has recently gone through a thorough security audit with the help of Langtech’s in-house experts.
- Mark Baird – Director at Storagecraft: Langtech uses Storagecraft solution suite to provide Disaster Recovery solutions for our client’s network data. Mark is the Storagecraft is director for sales for the West Coast, focused primarily on backup and disaster recovery technologies within the small and medium business space.
- Dee Bhatia – Manager, Sophos: Sophos solutions help Langtech to manage and secure every end point of the network, from laptops to virtual desktops and servers, to web and email traffic and mobile devices
If you are interested in being on the mailing list for the next event, please fill out the following:
What are your biggest security concerns? (check all that apply)